Education Management Solutions (EMS) Innovation in Technology (iTEC) Education Grant Program
EMS and its family of innovative Healthcare and Education products provide industry-leading technologies that change the way education is delivered. Focusing on academic excellence, our product portfolio focuses on better education for better outcomes. EMS has a focus and dedication to our customers and is privileged to offer a grant program to enhance and promote the adoption of advanced technology to create better educational experiences across the communities we serve.
Through our charitable programs, we are proud to support and add value through grants and volunteerism from our staff. We hope to strengthen education and create opportunities for expanded learning.
EMS offers grant programs to support offsetting the cost of our technology to fuel experiential learning. Particular consideration will be given to organizations and programs focused on distributed learning:
- Experiential learning
- Online education
- Remote classroom experiences
- State and local institutes and organizations
- Healthcare Education
- Continuing Education
Applying for Grants:
A grant application must be submitted for consideration to include the following:
- Organization mission statement
- Objectives and goals for the technology
- Proposal narrative (the primary objective of your proposed project or activity, the need for the technology, how it will improve your education program, the planned roll-out of the technology – with milestones and timelines, and plan for evaluating the adoption and utilization of the technology at your organization)
- Amount being requested
- Total Program Budget (information on your organization and budget for the project, sources of revenue, support from your organization, and grant request as a part of the total budget)
- Breakdown of funding for technology at your organization across 3 prior years
- Number of students and educators expected to utilize the technology
Grants are offered by EMS on a continuous, rolling basis.
Terms and Conditions:
Grant funding is available only for EMS products. Grants are available on a one-time basis and may be used only to assist in the purchase of EMS software products. The grant can be applied to EMS software product invoices, but cannot be converted to cash or used to purchase other items.
One-time educational grants also include:
- Fundamentals training at EMS Headquarters in Exton, PA or via webinar
- Webinar support to plan and monitor increased product implementation per grant application proposal
- Educational resources (white papers, usage data, etc) to illustrate the value of the EMS software products
How to apply:
- Click here to contact us or call us at 484-452-3677
- Ask to speak with a MEDIASHAREiQ Product Specialist and mention that you are interested in learning more about the Education Management Solutions (EMS) Innovation in Technology (iTEC) Education Grant Program
- Your MEDIASHAREiQ Product Specialist will gather some information from you and assess whether you (and your organization) would be a good candidate for the grant program